|LiftMaster's parking gates are designed for long life and durability. The weatherproof cabinet is composed of heavy-duty 11-gauge
pre-galvanized steel and is baked with a powder coat finish. A continuous duty 1/3 hp industrial motor, with overload protection, is
standard to withstand heavy usage and promote low maintenance.
LiftMaster BG790 Barrier Gate Openers Commercial Parking Gate Operators
Reliable gear-driven barrier gate operator for industrial applications
This barrier gate is designed for wishbone type arms with lengths up to 24 feet. Powder coated weather resistant steel enclosure and
a 1/2 HP commercial motor to ensure strong, dependable performance.
Reverse Cabinet Modification
Timer to close: adjustable for 1 - 1,024 seconds
Single/dual panel bi-part operation
Flex red light strip
Thermostatically Controlled Heater
For use in extreme cold environments.
Single-Button Radio Modification
Allows you to use a radio control to both open and close the barrier arm.
Full Systems Capability
Secondary Obstruction Sensing
Gate Movement Warning
Obstruction Sensing Alarm
Removable Electrical Controls
Remote Device Connections
* Operator speed - Opening time:11 seconds
115/208/230 VAC, Single phase - 60 Hz
208/230/460/575 VAC, Three phase - 60 Hz
* Operator weight - 350 pounds
* Accessory power
One - 24 VAC
One - 115 VAC (available only with the 115V model)
* Gear Reduction: 60:1 wormgear reducer in oil
* Motor: 1/2 HP continuous duty
* Metal Frame: 11-gauge pre-galvanized steel
* Dual Gate Capability: Supports the operation of 2 separate gate operators in unison at a single entrance, assuring consistent,
simultaneous open/close cycle for both operators and is bi-part capable.
* Timer to Close: This optional programmable module can be set from 1 to 1,024 seconds. The unit will automatically close when your
programmed time has expired.
* Plug-in Style Loop Detectors: The operator incorporates a 2-harness support system that can accept up to 2 plug-in loop detectors
for exit or hold-open functions.
* Long-Distance Wiring Module: This module allows you to mount accessories or controls beyond 100 feet from the operator.
|LiftMaster BG790 Barrier Gate Openers Commercial
Parking Gate Operators
When an application calls for a barrier gate, LiftMaster's BG790 has the reliability
and features you require for a commercial installation. The BG790 can be utilized
in a high traffic area or integrated with another style gate to create a trap,
preventing additional cars from entering a specified area prior to the previous
The BG790 is provided by LiftMaster® with a 24-foot wishbone-style arm.
Whether the operator is used individually or when utilizing the standard
master/slave feature, the BG790 will cover the majority of installations from 24 to
48 feet wide. For smaller entranceways, please see our BG770 Barrier Gate
Operator that supports a 12-foot standard arm.
ARM SOLD SEPARATELY
|About Us | Contact Us | Our Policies | FAQ | Manufactures | Links |
Copyright Protected 2004-2008 - L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced in any form
or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written consent of L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp.
3708 NW 82nd Street Miami Florida 33147, Office: 305-696-0419 Fax: 305-696-0461 E-Mail: LAOrnamental@Aol.com
|L. A. Ornamental & Rack
Corp3708 NW 82nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147