|L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp
3708 NW 82nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
|The FAAC 402 were specifically designed for residential applications
and can move a gate leaf up to 10 feet in length and 900 pounds
|FAAC 402 Hydraulic and Electromechanical Swing Gate
FAAC 402 hydraulic swing automatic gate operators are designed for
private residences. They offer many of the benefits of a large gate operator
in a compact form.
Model 402 Kits include
One or two hydraulic gate operators with mounting hardware
One 455 D control panel
One 14 x 16 in. weather resistant UL Listed fiberglass enclosure
Two photobeam sets for opening and closing reversing devices
One or two manual release keys
One plug-in radio receiver
Two radio transmitters
115 VAC receptacle for accessories (5 amp max.)
ON/OFF switch controlling power to control panel, accessories and plug
Large pre-wired terminals for easy wiring to control panel
Two or four warning signs
|FAAC 402 Hydraulic and Electromechanical Swing Gate Operators
Hydraulic swing gate operators are inherently safer than other types of operators because they
have fewer “pinch points.” In addition, FAAC 402 operators are equipped with a hydraulic bypass
valve for extra entrapment protection and a manual release that allows you to operate your gate if
there is a power failure. A battery back-up unit is also available. The 402 hydraulic system can
hydraulically lock the gate in your choice of the opened or closed positions.
FAAC 402 Specifications:
Parameter Standard Standard
Application Single family residence, single leaf or bi-parting gate (vehicles only, not for pedestrian
use) (not recommended for solid gates)
Cycles per hour 30
Maximum gate Swing 90 degrees
90 degree opening time 12 seconds
Maximum weight per gate leaf 900 pounds
Maximum length per gate leaf 10 feet (3 m)
Approx. operating temperature range -33oF to 165oF (-36oC to 74oC)(For extreme temperature
conditions, arctic grade fluid is available upon request)
Hydraulic locking Available in opened or closed positions
Voltage 115 VAC (2.5 A) or 230 VAC (1.5 A)
|All FAAC 402 kits include a Model 455 D Control Panel
* One 455 D operates single leaf or bi-parting gates
* Easy interconnection of loop detectors, photobeams, etc. to reverse a gate if an obstacle is sensed
* Easy interconnection of actuating devices like remote control radios, key pads and telephone entry systems
* A (automatic): The gate opens on command and automatically closes after a pause phase. A second command on
opening is ignored; a second command during the pause phase interrupts the pause time; a second command
durring closing reopens the gate. A maintained open command will hold the gate open.
* S (security): The security mode is like A logic except that a second signal during opening immediately closes the
* E (semi-automatic): Garage-door-like operation. This mode requires a signal to open and a signal to close. A second
signal during opening or closing causes the gate to stop. A third signal then closes the gate.
* EP (semi-automatic): Similar to E logic, but second signal stops gate, third signal reverses gate.
* B (manned): Designed for guard station use and requires a 3-button switch (pulsed) to open, close and stop the
* C (manned and constant): Similar to B logic, but 3-button switch requires constant pressure on each button.
|About Us | Contact Us | Our Policies | FAQ | Manufactures | Links |
Copyright Protected 2004-2008 - L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced in any form
or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written consent of L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp.
3708 NW 82nd Street Miami Florida 33147, Office: 305-696-0419 Fax: 305-696-0461 E-Mail: LAOrnamental@Aol.com