|About Us | Contact Us | Our Policies | FAQ | Manufactures | Links |
Copyright Protected 2004-2008 - L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be
reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written
consent of L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp.
3708 NW 82nd Street Miami Florida 33147, Office: 305-696-0419 Fax: 305-696-0461 E-Mail: LAOrnamental@Aol.com
|L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp
3708 NW 82nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
|CSWI Power requirements:
115 Volts, 1 Phase
Class 2 low voltage control circuit
Available horse power: 1 HP
Maximum gate weight: 2,000 lb
Maximum cycles per hour: 35 CPH
Maximum gate width: 30 feet
Gate speed: 13 sec. From open to close.
U/L 325 listed for use in Class I through IV
Shipping weight: approx. 220 lb
|Power Master CSWI Commercial Swing Gate Operators
* Heavy duty #11 Ga. Galvanized steel frame providing a strong and durable unit.
* #16 Gauge galvanized steel, lockable exterior cover for drip proof water protection.
* Hard shell, baked-on weather resistant powder coating, with an attractive textured finish, for years of aesthetic
protection from the elements.
* Timing belt primary reduction for smooth, quiet and positive operation.
* Heavy Duty 45:1 oil bath type gear reducer for long service and dependable operation.
* Heavy Duty #40 sprocket and roller chain arrangement for final drive reduction.
* Heavy Duty pillow block type ball bearing supporting output drive shaft and enabling extended endurance
under heavy loads with low maintenance.
* Drive arm easily disconnected for manual operation in case of power failure.
* Easy adjustable limit switch cams for precision gate positioning.
* Soft start and stop at open and close limits of travel, due to the inherent geometry of the articulating drive arm
* Pad mounted for a strong, solid installation.
Power Master CSWI Commercial Swing Gate Operators
* Solid state control board with diagnostic LEDs to indicate all input and output functions.
* External control, input terminal connections for: Radio Receivers, Push Button Control Station, Key Switches,
Loop Detectors, Card Key Readers, Telephone Entry Systems, etc.
* Timer to close with 0-60 sec. adjustment standard. Longer timer available upon request.
* Maximum run timer for equipment protection (self adjusting)
* Master/Slave option with dedicated terminal connection provided.
* Easy Left/Right changeover.
* Time delay on reverse to ensure smooth gate motion and less stress on equipment.
* Spike suppressing circuitry for surge and lightning protection.
* Emergency control enabling circuitry for safety with security.
* Electrical dynamic brake for precise gate positioning.
* Magnetic gate lock control circuitry with 115 Volts output terminal.
* Integral current sensing, anti-entrapment circuitry with independent opening and closing sensitivity
adjustments. External anti-entrapment circuitry with separate terminal connections for easy installation of contact
and non-contact sensors.
* 1 HP, 115 Volts AC, 6 Amp., 1 phase, instant reversing, switchless, PSC motor, with thermal overload protection,
high speed ball bearing and resilient mount for smooth, quiet operation.
Internal ON/OFF power switch. Two grounded 115 Volts AC, 15 Amp. Convenience receptacles.
* NEMA 1 one-button control station included.
PowerMaster CSWI Gate Operators
Safety Edge (contact safety sensor)
Photo Cell (non contact safety sensor).
Card Key Reader
Magnetic Gate Lock
Gear Box Heater (for cold climates)
Thermostatically Controlled Cooling Fan (for
Interior and Exterior Control Stations:
Push Buttons with Keyed Lockout
Padlockable Option to secure covers for
increased tamper proof protection
Three seconds Advance Audio Warning
Signal, available upon request.
Slow speed option (16 sec. From open to close)