|L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp
3708 NW 82nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
|About Us | Contact Us | Our Policies | FAQ | Manufactures | Links |
Copyright Protected 2004-2008 - L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced in any form
or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written consent of L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp.
3708 NW 82nd Street Miami Florida 33147, Office: 305-696-0419 Fax: 305-696-0461 E-Mail: LAOrnamental@Aol.com
* Can provide service for up to 3000 residents.
* Can store up to 8000 card, transmitter or digital PIN codes (not applicable to 1834).
* System can be programmed via modem or RS-232 interface with the Remote Account Manager for Windows software
included with the unit. Programming via RS-232 requires an additional cable that is not included with the unit (P/N
* ONE TOUCH CALLING provides the easiest to use system on the market (does not apply to 1833).
* System keypad will emit DTMF tones after a call is answered allowing the system to be used with auto-attendants,
answering machines, etc.
* Directory codes can be set from 1 to 4 digits in length and can be randomly assigned.
* Transaction buffer stores the last 8000 events and has its own backup power source to retain memory during power
* View LIVE transactions. Requires RS-232 connection to user supplied PC.
* 31-security levels total (security level 00 always denies entry, security level 01 always admits entry), with 29
programmable security levels, each with four time zones allows you to control and restrict user access as needed (not
applicable to 1834).
* Programmable holiday schedule (not applicable to 1834).
* Facility codes can be enabled or disabled. Store up to 10 different facility codes (not applicable to 1834).
* True Anti-Pass Back feature. Requires APB chip set (not applicable to 1834).
* Up to 255 programmable area codes (Rev E and higher boards only) allow the system to be used in areas requiring 10
and 11-digit dialing.
* Three internal relays allow the system to control a main entry point plus two additional entry points (1834 system has
only 2 relays).
* System can be expanded to control up to 16 entry points in addition to the main entry point. Tracker expansion boards
are required (one for each additional entry point) and are not included with the system. Tracker boards also provide
output for door ajar and forced entry alarms (not applicable to 1834).
* Optional elevator control board(s) can control up to four elevators with each elevator serving up to 64 floors (not
applicable to 1834).
* System will interface with selected models of DKS DoorKing vehicular gate operators to provide gate operator
information and data (requires a Tracker board for each gate operator that is to send data to the system). Not applicable
* Available in surface, flush or wall mount styles (1833 available in surface or flush mount only).
|DoorKing 1833 - PC Programmable
The Model 1833 is an ideal telephone entry and access control system that is suited for applications that do not require
a directory or in applications where a separate directory exists. The easy to use Remote Account Manager programming
software, card reader interface and expandability options make this unit an ideal choice for those applications with a
large number of system users and entry locations. Up to 16 card readers can be interfaced with the 1833 to provide
access control. Additionally, our elevator control module restricts which floors a guest or system users have access
to, making it an ideal system for high rise buildings. For additional security, the 1833 allows you to monitor activity AS IT
HAPPENS on your computer display (requires RS-232 connection), and with our anti-pass back memory, you can enable a
TRUE anti-pass back system in one of three different configurations; passive, active and trap.
The 1833 is available in two styles:
Surface or flush mount - specify which
Memory size: 125, 250, 500, 3000 - choose one.
Tracker expansion boards.
Elevator control boards.
PC Programmable via the internet (using DKS
server connection), modem or RS-232. Remote
Account Manager and Transaction Analysis
Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
Interfaces with 2 card readers - expandable to
16 with tracker expansion board(s)
Live transactions (requires RS-232 connection).
8000 event transaction buffer.
31 Security (permission) levels.
Database import/export capability.
Hold open time zones.
Entry code time zones.
Built-in postal lock provision.
Note 1: Requires Elevator Control Board(s).
Note 2: Requires Tracker Expansion Board(s).
True Full Duplex communication.
Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names. Memory sizes
available: 125, 250, 500, 3000. Specify requirement when ordering.
Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
Stores up to 8000 access card codes - dependent on system memory.
31 security (permission) levels, 29 programmable with 4 time zones
8 hold open time zones.
Three anti-pass back configurations: passive, active and trap.
Elevator control (note 1) for up to 4 elevators, each serving 64 floors.
Expandable (note 2) to control up to 16 entry points.
4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
3 form "C" dry contact relays.
Requires touch-tone, loop-start central office phone line.
Two 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformers supplied.
FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
Dimensions Surface Mount: 13"H x 11.25"W x 4.75"D.
Dimensions Flush Mount: 13.5"H x 12"W x 2.5"D.
|ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR THIS MODEL
Surface mount trim ring (use with surface mount units only)
Flush mount installation kit (required with flush mount units).
ADA compliant handset.
Fluorescent light kit.
Back up battery.
Heater kit (recommended when temperatures routinely fall below 10F / -12C).
Color or BW CCTV camera (may require additional CCTV equipment).
|Scroll Down for Price
|Connection Options for Data Transfer
|Accessories for Telephone Entry System
|1830 Series Memory Chips
|BFT Cell Phone Entry with