|L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp
3708 NW 82nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
|About Us | Contact Us | Our Policies | FAQ | Manufactures | Links |
Copyright Protected 2004-2008 - L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced in any form or by
any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written consent of L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp.
3708 NW 82nd Street Miami Florida 33147, Office: 305-696-0419 Fax: 305-696-0461 E-Mail: LAOrnamental@Aol.com
|EMX PhotoElectric Sensors P41
|EMX Photo Electric Sensors P41
The P41 Thru Beam Photoelectric Sensor is used for external mounting and you have the choice of 24 VAC-DC or 12 VAC-DC.
• Switching Distance - 35m/115 ft.
• Emission - Infrared
• Nominal Voltage - Receiver 12 VDC or 24 VDC
• Frequency - 50/60 Hz
• Output - 2 relays UNI 8612 norms
• Maximum Output Current - 1 A 28 VDC - 0.5 A 120 VAC
• Absorption - 70 mA
• Yellow Led - Output Indicator
• Green Led - Supply Indicator
• Switching Frequency - 5 Hz
• Start-Up Delay - 300 mS
• Protection Degree - IP 54
• Housing Material - Housing: nylon loaded with fiberglass - Filter: methacrylate
• Weight - 315 g
|EMX P41 Infrared Photoeye - Used as safety device. Protects by sensing person or vehicle in danger
zones. Operates at a distance up to 49'. When infrared beam is broken the P41 produces a detection
signal to stop or reverse a door/gate. Can be used in sets to protect all areas of entrapment. 12V/24V
AC/DC. Requires power to one side only, other side is battery powered. Convenient for situations
where power is only available on one side. Measures 2.8"x 3.1"x 1.6".
|Diablo Loop Detectors
|EDI Loop Detectors
|Reno Loop Detectors
|EMX Loop Detectors