|Technology, Quality, Reliability, and Service.
In almost more then ten years SEA has become a leader in the doors and gates automations field as a new reality provided of a vanguard system of
production realized in an establishment which develops on over 11.000 sq. meters area.
The winning strategy which has allowed to satisfy and create a link with customersof over 50 countries is the high flexibility warranted by a unique
production system realized inside the establishment.
The raw material bought by SEA company is manufactured following all the productive process phases and become a finished product after having
passed a whole series of progressive controls.
|COMMERCIAL SLIDING MOTOR FOR GATES UP TO 1200 POUNDS OF WEIGHT applies to this opener, Sliding motor for heavy duty application. Two
versions available for gates of 1200 pounds of weight and 3600 pounds of weight available on the rack and pinion..
Electric motor and reduction gear are constantly immersed in hydraulic fluid granting high and long term performances.
Idler Sprockets with ball bearings for long term performances.
Electric fan for the motor cooling .
Mechanical and electronic clutch as a double anti-crush safety system.
ENCODER (reversing sensor in case of obstacle).
Stainless Steel Emergency front door to access the EASY lever manual release.
On Request Control Board GATE 2 PLUS for Master-Slave operating.
Battery Back-up available on request.
Extra external release available on request .
|CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE OR VIEW COMPLETE
SELECTION OF SEA GATE OPENERS AND ACCESSORIES
|About Us | Contact Us | Our Policies | FAQ | Manufactures | Links |
Copyright Protected 2004-2008 - L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be
reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise without prior written
consent of L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp.
3708 NW 82nd Street Miami Florida 33147, Office: 305-696-0419 Fax: 305-696-0461 E-Mail: LAOrnamental@Aol.com
|L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp
3708 NW 82nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
|POWERFUL COMMERCIAL Chain SLIDING OPERATOR
The reliability of the oil-bath motor-reducer.
• Sliding motor for heavy duty application.
• For gates up to 37 feet length and 1200 pounds.
• SEA TOTAL QUALITY: all parts are manufactured and tested “IN HOUSE”.
• Electric motor and reduction gear are constantly immersed
in oil-bath, granting long term performance.
• Gears housed in a single piece cast aluminum block.
• Mechanical clutch in oil-bath as an anti-crush safety device.
• Electronic clutch as an extra anti-crush safety device.
• Reversing system in case of obstruction (ENCODER).
• Easy and unique manual release with key.
• Ball bearing wheels.
• Polyethylene case with stainless steel door to access the manual release.
• Multi-function control board Pre-Gate 2 with plug-in loop detectors.
• Buzzer alarm.
• Duty Cycles*: 60 per hour.
|SEA Lepus 1800 Chain Operator | SEA Gate Operators | Lepus Sliding Gate Operator